Half Man Half Biscuit QEH 1999

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Fri Sep 23 14:21:45 CEST 2005

The Half Man Half Biscuit Meltdown appearance from 1998 was aired on 6 Music earlier this year.

The following year HMHB played at the Queen Elizabeth Hall on the same bill as Lonnie Donegan (an event compered by John Peel). The gig was on Friday 1 October 1999 and 7 tracks from the group's set were featured in the Peel show on 7 October. I recently found a tape of this in my collection, so here it is to download. I've included Peel's comments at the end of the set.

The file is 30 mb.
http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2IYI19OB18B2M2VES2368AYWS1

Dr Mango