Peel Day

Pete Flynn badmusic@...
Thu Sep 22 17:50:52 CEST 2005

> From: Martin Wheatley
> Subject: Re: Re: Peel Day
>
> At 15:47 20/09/2005, Pete Flynn wrote:
> >
> >venetian snares "safe". heheh. let alone old/established..
>
> A dozen albums and many 12" and 7" is not my definition of a newcomer
> As to established I'd guess that to a Transatlantic audience with the
> exception of New Order they would be the biggest name on the bill

perhaps, but that's only in the space of a mere few years, several
albums a year etc. And he's still pretty young too. Not so sure about
the 'biggest' thing either, he's still fairly niche in spite of how
his profile's picked up..
But hey this is getting a bit pedantic now, sorry ;)

That tribute cd does look nice too