Peel Day

Pete Flynn badmusic@...
Tue Sep 20 16:47:34 CEST 2005

venetian snares "safe". heheh. let alone old/established..
there's still more to be confirmed too, where I first read the
announcement. hopefully that'll stretch the line-up a bit more (a la
last year's maida vale night)..

maybe the big names were required for Radio 1 to justify the big
hoo-ha it's making about it, clearing the evening schedules for the
broadcast etc...and that's still a wider range than many of the
[band-centred] local peel day nights are probably going to be though -
Rob's comments are what I'm fearing will happen (maybe the Damn You!
crew and others around the midlands could/will put together something
far more true to the spirit of the man...?)

or am i too cynical..