Request for Photos

djhc2@... djhc2@...
Wed Sep 7 14:42:05 CEST 2005

This sounds very worthy and interesting - I have some images of John
from gigs at Maida Vale that I'd be happy to contribute. But I'd add a
note of caution - BBC employees all have an at bbc.co.uk e-mail
address. I tried mailing a message to ania.dabrowska@... (which
is the BBC e-mail format) and got a no-such-address return from the
BBC. If someone could ask Ania Dabrowska to identify herself and who
she is working for on this project I might be interested.

Incidentally, the BBC does not outhouse its website construction - Mrs
djhc has been doing website stuff the the beeb for years and it's all
done in-house.

DC