[peel] Request for photos...

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Wed Sep 7 12:04:43 CEST 2005

I have that 50th birthday NME and all the Christmas editions going back
to about the mid/late 80s. I can scan them and upload them but it might
take a while as those old NMEs are a fair bit bigger than my scanner.
What year did he do that Jesus pose? I seem to remember looking for that
a while back and couldn't find it.