Request for photos...

Made of Ale madeofale@...
Tue Sep 6 21:24:31 CEST 2005

Got this today, and will post it on my site but I reckoned it would get
more notice here...:

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://peelacres.com from:
ania dabrowska <ania.dabrowska@...>

A fantastic fan site!

I am a picture researcher for the official BBC John Peel website.  I am
collecting images of John (all places and across ages) and the bands that
played in his sessions.  I am striving to go beyond the official BBC
archives, and give the site a visual heart that the images from people's
private collections might bring into it.

It would be absolutely fantastic if you could post my call for the images
of John Peel on your site.
Something like:

The official BBC John Peel Website will go online soon.  If you have any
photos of him taken by yourself email them to:
ania.dabrowska@... before 15/09/2005 with your name, and
information about when and where it was taken.

Many Thanks, and Best of Luck,

Ania Dabrowska
Picture Researcher
BBC John Peel Website Project