[peel] Re: John's Record Box

gforsyth@... gforsyth@...
Sat Oct 29 18:36:22 CEST 2005

Some of us do have two record collections, although "my" 2nd one actually belongs to someone else (Paul Watson, I mean you!), and I keep both in the living room. Regarding embarassment at liking certain records, surely it's more a case of "why the hell did I buy THAT? - e.g. I.O.U. by Freeez, that damned album by Mary Black.

George Forsyth