[peel] Bugger BBC4 Peel

cannon alan ajcauk@...
Thu Oct 27 11:49:46 CEST 2005

 I noticed BBC4 were having a Peel night from 9 at
about 8.30 but didn't know anyone who gets it. The
website is decidedly unforthcoming as to content but
he does crop up in a prog on Robert Wyatt broadcast
19th Sept. My TV guide suggests that it has previously
unseen footage including the Fall (rare to see them on
telly). Looks like BBC4 could do with a an extra
webworker . Is the prog retrievable/will it be
repeated?

alanjc