Radio 6 - good news

fitfee68 fitfee68@...
Wed Oct 26 19:46:47 CEST 2005

    Eventually discovered that the full versions actually have had
much of the music 'hacked at' and reduced to just a few seconds
clips. This after 6Music declared "You can listen online to the
compete 6 hours of programmes". Very misleading...and disappointing.
To the best of my knowledge the programmes haven't been aired (in
full) for nearly eighteen years. Surely for the sake of the odd
twenty minutes on Listen Again they could put out the full version.
             Chris Stephens.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Eddie Duffy <eddie.duffy@b...> wrote:

> Thanks again for the upload, Paul!
>
> I've got programs 5 and 6, and they're just under an hour apiece.
They