[peel] RE: Sheila on BBC World Service and Home Truths(?)

Paul Webster paul@...
Fri Oct 21 12:59:37 CEST 2005

> Someone said Sheila will be on Home Truths tomorrow
> morning. Don't know for sure that that is the case or
> whether it is a different interview to the World
> Service one.
Here is what I sent a few days ago - and it is not the same as the World
Service one.
ENTERTAINMENT:  Home Truths
Channel: BBC Radio Four
Date: Saturday 22nd October 2005
Time: 09:00 to 10:00
In a special programme to mark the anniversary of John Peel's death, Tom
Robinson visits Peel Acres to meet John's wife Sheila and their four
children.
 (Repeated Monday - but a shortened version)

Paul