[peel] 60s survivors

Susi Maxwell-Stewart susioddball2k@...
Thu Oct 20 01:42:17 CEST 2005

i just met Ray from Juicy Lucy and he talks about being in the Misunderstood and how John Peel helped his band.  Nice one Ray

Susi Maxwell-Stewart <susioddball2k@...> wrote:excellent

John Bravin <john.bravin@...> wrote:
Saw It's a Beautiful Day in Bath Pavilion and then at the 1970 Festival
(compered by Peel)

A very American bright mix with more treble than my ears could take,
particularly the violin.  Never really liked them after that.

You can pick up the CD New �17.99 or Used from �9.56 from Amazon.

John