[peel] Peel's animal impersonations

festive50@... festive50@...
Tue Oct 18 22:54:36 CEST 2005

Yes, I remember that one, isn't that where Nina got a bit "tiddly" and I
think Hermeet got a bit more than tiddly and did a bit of trampolining on
Peely's bed.
As to the "anorak" bit, as well as listening to new toons, when I find
myself without an internet connection, I listen to old Peel shows I've
DL'ed on my laptop and annotate the sessions and maybe the odd Peelism, as
there seems to be a lot of interest in "Peel Bites".
However, being a bit of an anorak, and having a bit of a memory for real
trivia, I'm trying to build up a collection of Peel mentioning Molybdenum.
He was fascinated by the word and always wanted to own a "bit".
Another "Peel Bite", I know I have and when I find it I'll shove it on my
Peel Server, (which is back on line by the way).
Anyway, it was at a session from the Queen Elizabeth Hall (possibly
Stereolab or Cold Cut). He read out a card someone had sent him, it was a
necrophilia donor card, which he carried around with him for a while.
Oh yes! I believe he also played some records. LOL.
Phil

P.S.
Why did they stop using the QEH. Well, until last week anyway.