Festive Fifty

Geoff Curran festivefifty@...
Sun Oct 16 13:38:40 CEST 2005

Dear All

I would be grateful if you would do two things for me to mark one John
Peel�s passing:

1) As in the spirit of the original Festive Fifty, please send me your top
three tracks (singles or LP tracks) in order 1 2 3. Please ensure you send
both name of track as well as artist/group.

2) Send this email to a bunch of people, asking them to send their top 3 to
me at festivefifty@... by midnight 17th December.

I will collate the answers and put out a definitive Festive Fifty at
www.festivefifty.net on 24th December this year.

I know this sounds a little��.but my love of music was fuelled by Peelie and
having read the Mick Wall book, it brought it home how much he gave us and I
would like to give a little back myself. If you think this is bollocks, then
please do not reply but do me a favour, send it on as there are plenty of
people who will not feel that way.

Cheers