[peel] John Peel Day - Stanley Winston track (and anecdote)

Trevor Huddleston trevor_huddleston@...
Fri Oct 14 14:42:36 CEST 2005

Hi,

The Stanley Winston track is a work of genius. I took many years to track it
down on CD. It can be found on "Soul Jewels - Volume 2". The link below
takes you to the Amazon page for this item:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005QD11/qid=1129293637/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/202-1459738-2848638

The George Perkins tracks are also worth the price alone!

Trevor H