[peel] 'Happy' Peel Day

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Fri Oct 14 13:18:46 CEST 2005

Hi Alan,

I get an error when I try to register.  Anyone else get the same?

In a TV interview conducted in the early days of Radio 1, John described the musical output of the station as a "predictable porridge".  Hence the adoption of "Unpredictable Porridge" for this venture, one presumes.

I'm not keen on the pic they've chosen of him, though.  Who else thinks his eyes look a bit sinister?

cannon alan <ajcauk@...> wrote:
So far it is an invitation
To be informed when it goes live
unpredictable porridge
i know it means something

listened to dandelion-radio loop this morning
which was nice
will again i dare say

currently i am wondering
would Peelie have gone on Star Spell?