[peel] Peel on One World

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Fri Oct 14 10:14:09 CEST 2005

I've checked my settings and really don't have a clue what it could be.  Maybe I should simply re-install the damned thing,

I downloaded Eddie's Net Transport EXE anyway, with Net Transport oddly!

Thanks anyway for trying to help me with this.  Much appreciated.

Martin Wheatley <martinwheatley@...> wrote:
At 17:34 13/10/2005, you wrote:

>Neil,
>
>OK, I found my install file, if you want to try it.
>
>http://eddie-duffy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/exe/NT2Setup_multi.exe

And the complication is that my version of Net Transport is 1.94.281 and I
have no problem with RTSP URLs.

I can even use the Scheduler is Net Transport to capture a timed part of an
RTSP endless stream (the Scheduler doesn't work in the previous version)

martinw

Best regards,
Neil
www.neiljenkins.org