[peel] Peel on One World

festive50@... festive50@...
Thu Oct 13 17:14:25 CEST 2005

Hi Neil
Here's the technique which Martin passed to us all.
Phil

Here is how to find the URL of a Real Audio stream easily.
Start your copy of RealPlayer and go to the Preferences.  This is on the
Tools Menu
If you have that visible otherwise its accessible by clicking on the two
little arrows
Go to Connections and then Proxy
Put a tick in the box RTSP Proxy  then enter next to it 000.000/0000.00
Confirm that and leave Realplayer
Now go to your link and click on it.  The connection will fail because it
looks for the meaningless proxy and fails to find it.  After a short while
you get an error code containing the URL of
the Real Audio file.  You can even copy and paste it from the box.
Remember to go back into Real Audio and turn the proxy off
It's even easier the 2nd time because the RealPlayer remembers the numbers
so you just have to turn the proxy on and off