[peel] Peel on One World

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Thu Oct 13 17:12:51 CEST 2005

1.94.281.  I wonder if some functionality was removed for one reason or another?  Or maybe you now have to buy plug-ins, etc.?  And there's me been wondering what all the fuss is about with Net Transport!  LOL

Eddie Duffy <eddie.duffy@...> wrote:
That's odd, Neil: I've never had any problems with rtsp:// streams. What
version of Net Transport do you have? Mine's 1.93.276.

Neil Jenkins wrote:

> Hi Eddie,
>
> I have Net Transport but when I try to access an rtsp:// address (such
> as BBC sound files) I got a pop up with the message "No valid URL
> included!".  The help with Net Transport is pretty pants, so I haven't
> been able to get any further.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Best regards,
Neil
www.neiljenkins.org