Peel Night at QEH

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Thu Oct 13 02:47:49 CEST 2005

Just got back  from a a fantastic night.
Thanks once again Sam, for the tickets.
Phil

  -----Original Message-----
  From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Neil
Jenkins
  Sent: 12 October 2005 08:27
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: RE: [peel] The BBC's "Keeping It Peel" documentary is now
available online

  Well, I thought your bit was great, Phil.  And you have a very relevant
reason to be there.  You talked of the archive and tape collection.  Andrew
talked of the disclaimers he did for John and the interest John showed.  I
talked about ... well, mostly stuff that was cut out!  LOL

  Anorak you are not, Phil!  Job well done. mate!

  Phil Edwards <festive50@...> wrote:
    Ooo err. I'm listening to it now. I must admit, I didn't expect my bit
to be included (I'm the "anorak" imbetween Neil and Andrew). Even though the
interview lasted over an hour, I really thought that the show would have
found people with more interesting comments than mine.
    I was impressed by the way that Alice had edited it to include tracks by
Red Rose and the reincarnation of "Portion Control". These were playing on
the car stereo during the interview.
    And Neil, I hate my voice even more than ever.
    Phil

  Best regards,
  Neil
  www.neiljenkins.org

--
  Yahoo! Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with
voicemail

        Wedding music  Music  Pop music

Service.