[peel] Does this train stop at Merseyside?

Davie Ramsay davie@...
Wed Oct 12 02:09:25 CEST 2005

What about the late lamented Scottish paper Street Life

-----Original Message-----
From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Garry
Latham
Sent: 11 October 2005 19:59
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Does this train stop at Merseyside?

Call me strange, but that's giving me goose bumps. Nad
there a train called the New Musical Express - obvious
name so I'm waiting for The Melody Maker, or perhaps
an unforunate Smash Hits.

--- John Bravin <john.bravin@...> wrote:

---------------------------------
    As tributes go, having a train named after you
ispretty good. And no, I'm not the trainspotter who
took the photograph.

http://mattstrains.fotopic.net/p21246120.html

                                                Music
on hold systems
Music for advertising
  Music school
                       Wedding music
                 Music
   Pop music

Terms of Service.

the web.

*          To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!

  _____