[peel] Peel on One World

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Mon Oct 10 22:23:08 CEST 2005

Listening to this show don't you just feel that Peel was a genius at
linking dodgy music with unmissable links. He introduces Gay Rodeo as
Gay Radio, and Cock and Ball Torture as Cock and Bull Torture (Freudian
slips maybe?), and has an animated stream of consciousness about shirts
and sneezing. I'm now listening to Pink (the pleasantly weird Japanese
one, rather than the unpleasantly weird US one) thinking this is
wonderful. Oh happy days ....