[peel] Peel on One World

Paul Webster paul@...
Mon Oct 10 16:51:21 CEST 2005

You should get an email in an hour or so from YouSendIt.
If it works .. then that embedded URL can be passed to others so that they
can download for a week or so (I think it stops if there are too many
downloads but I doubt that we have enough people interested for that to be a
problem)

Maybe respond to requestors with the URL rather than mail to the list.

Paul