Margrave

Paul Bryant pbryant98@...
Mon Oct 10 13:53:30 CEST 2005

The mournful thought occurred to me that if only one
third of Margrave was completed by JP before his death
then he didn't get to write about the part that I'm
actually interested in, which would be the mid 60s
onwards. No Beefheart anecdotes? No ruminations about
Marc Bolan? Say it isn't so.

--- Paul Webster <paul@...>