My Mess O Peel Shows, wot to do?

nwobble nwobble@...
Tue Nov 29 12:07:18 CET 2005

Its often missed off. I have most of the session, but I accidently
taped over Horse (and maybe another track (!))

Then I submitted the tape to the Cutler group for encoding, and the
track was forgetten, despite me pointing it out.

If you go to the BBC website, it is listed. This is where I got the
15/12/91 date from.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, festive50@b... wrote:

> Funnily enough, I have a batch of tapes (from 90/91) in the car and
within
> the last week I heard an Ivor Cutler Session featuring a track
about a
> cross between a horse and a donkey (The two coy Hinnies I think)
and I'm