Attn the few US readers out there

Tom Roche troche@...
Mon Nov 28 00:27:03 CET 2005

  Here is a listing from Saturday from a NYC paper

ENGLAND ROCKS. Just like Cleveland. Catch the second annual induction
ceremony of "The UK Music Hall of Fame" (tonight, 9-11 p.m., VH1),
spotlighting artists including Pink Floyd, Eurythmics, Ozzy Osbourne
and Black Sabbath, The Who, The Kinks, Jimi Hendrix, New Order, Black
Sabbath, and legendary DJ John Peel. Two hours not enough? VH1
Classic has an extended version Sunday at 8 and 11 p.m. Hall info at
www.channel4.com/music/microsites/U/UKMHOF.

Well I watched last night and the New Order and John Peel segment
were cut  by VH1 to make room for commercials (almost 30 minutes of
the 2 hr show were commercials, that's US TV for you.) Maybe this
"extended version" will have Peel's tribute

VH1 Classics is an upper tier channel on my cable system. I think I
get it, certainly have not watched it before.

tom r