Torrents Of Peel Box Contents

Tom Roche troche@...
Fri Nov 25 16:31:15 CET 2005

At 1:52 PM +0000 11/25/05, Martin wrote:

>I have yet to find a torrent that works for me (including the ones in Tom's
>post)
>Is anyone else in the dame position I wonder?

The Pop A Top MP3 worked for me as a test, tho' I dont really need it.

5 years ago or so there was a great remake of the country song "Pop A
Top" by Alan Jackson. I found it on a 45 and sent it to Peel and he
reveled in playing the two back to back, first domestically (which
Martin taped for me at the time,) then on the BBCWS show too.

On another matter I had a long aeroplane flight this week and began
listening to the 5hrs+ Final Perfumed Garden Reconstruction I
downloaded from I forget where... it is quite an entertaining treat,
recommended if you've not checked it out. I was wondering if anyone
had the CD version of this project... as great as the download is, it
is still clearly at a low encoding rate and I wonder of the CD dubs
are of higher quality. Anyone?

tom r