[peel] Re: Mark E Smith reads the football results!!

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Tue Nov 22 15:53:01 CET 2005

Hi Alan,

  Good to see your words on here again.  I've rather missed them!

  I read that Frank Skinner got into The Fall only recently and wondered how he'd missed them for the past 20-odd years.  He can (so new legend has it) often be found dancing to The Fall in his kitchen!

cannon alan <ajcauk@...> wrote:
  Hi
I can confirm that it the above worked fine for me
but the Record Box torrent eludes
though i working from the list
on mp3 searches

the Fall are getting are praise from all quarters
the other day Philip Franks on Countdown
cited 'Harpy?' in a list of songs with mythical beings
in the title pausing to say ..by the Fall a really
great band..
and not so long Frank Skinner sang 'How i wrote
Plastic(elastic?) Man at the end of a Baddiel and
Skinner unplanned. He's a fan apparently.

alanjc

        Best regards,
   Neil
  www.neiljenkins.org