[peel] Re: Mark E Smith reads the football results!!

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Tue Nov 22 12:25:35 CET 2005

I've been able to download the Record Box snippets, but try as I might I can't download more than the first minute or so of the Mark-E-Smith-reading-the-footy-results one.  I've got no further than him saying "Coventry Ci...".  Did anyone else find this or is it just me (as usual)?!

Stefan Cooke <scooke@...> wrote:
  On Sun, 20 Nov 2005, Willow Colios-Terry wrote:

>  is it available for download anywhere?

a Real media clip:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s.bending/index.html

Stefan