[peel] mystery parcel

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Tue Nov 22 11:31:26 CET 2005

;-)

Susi Maxwell-Stewart <susioddball2k@...> wrote:
    i went downstairs on a frosty morning to discover a package with my name on but no indication who it was from.  Was it an early xmas pressie who was it from?
  With excitement and anticipation i opened it and there and behold was two mysterious cds!!!
  Whoo were these from and what were they?  i rushed upstairs to play them on my personal cd which had stopped working recently and was suddenly working (perhaps cos i put some new batteries in them)
  There and behold a strange elfin language was audible and then the familiar voice of John Peel !
  What an early xmas present Thanks Neil much obliged and would point out if any body else wants an early xmas pressie there are several lucky people who have this recording and are willing to copy them on to cd for you Check us out
  Sui

Best regards,
Neil
www.neiljenkins.org