Rock and roll hall of fame thing

cannon alan ajcauk@...
Sat Nov 19 21:22:34 CET 2005

> Now if you know anything about Torrents you can
> download it from http://www.mininova.org/tor/154935.

...like no. It's not working for me.

> Don't ask me how, but I managed to miss the Record
> Box programme.>   have a recording - VCR or DVD -
which they could

Yes i recorded it on VCR and the sound came out but
the vision got screwed. Then did a headclean and
dutifully sat through the rnr hell of game thing to
fill the tape pausing for the ads to make it fit.

> copy , or I could borrow?

do you really wanna make me do this

>   PLEASE?

no really

>   Subject: [peel] Digest Number 1143
>

>   There are 15 messages in this issue.
>
>   Topics in this digest:
>
>         1. Re: Trevor Dann in The Word...
>              From: simon smith <moomin@...>
>         2. Re: Trevor Dann in The Word...
>              From: Daniel Barrell
> <dbarrell@...>
>         3. Galactic Symposium
>              From: Richard Fewster
> <r.fewster@...>
>         4. Re: Trevor Dann in The Word...
>              From: "nwobble" <nwobble@...>
>         5. Re: Galactic Symposium
>              From: "Andrew Dean" <koogy@...>
>         6. Re: Re: Galactic Symposium
>              From: John Bravin
> <john.bravin@...>
>         7. Re: Record Box
>              From: rockerq@...
>         8. Re: Galactic Symposium
>              From: festive50@...
>         9. Mark E Smith reads the football results!!
>              From: "hammieweb"
> <gpwebster@...>
>        10. Peel Server - Enrol
>              From: hangthedj
> <hangthedj@...>
>        11. Re: Re: Uncut magazine tribute CD
>              From: festive50@...
>        12. Re: Re: Uncut magazine tribute CD
>              From: Martin Wheatley
> <martinwheatley@...>
>        13. John Peel's Record Box
>              From: "dunelm61" <dunelm@...>
>        14. Re: Galactic Symposium
>              From: Richard Fewster
> <r.fewster@...>
>        15. RE: Mark E Smith reads the football
> results!!
>              From: "Paul Webster"
> <paul@...>

> >   >BTW isn't Paul Gamboccini originally from
Canada?

no but didn't he have to get naturalised and play
outside right for Swindon. No hang on that was a
dream.

..but he was in the audience at the rnr hall etc thing
lending some gravitas as was bill oddie. Quite moving
to see brother Alan go up with a silent Sheila to
collect the thing; none the least for his similarity
in looks and speech to John.
 I thought Pete Townsend saved the affair in his
demonstration of how one (maybe only 4 or 5 everybody
else would sat on the floor) would dance if one went
to an early Pink Floyd gig.

alanjc