[peel] Record Box

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Fri Nov 18 20:35:11 CET 2005

I have a vague plan to collect as many as I can find on 7" myself - I have
about 30 already (including the Bill Oddie!)

Coincidentally I bought the Scrugg 7" a few weeks ago - had been meaning to
get hold of it since Peel played it on a show 15 or so years ago - the search
function on eBay finally made it possible!

Just paid forty quid for an original mint "Pop a top" - but on the other hand
I got Nillson "Without you" for 62 pence!

I did notice that whoever wrote out the list didn't seem to know which was
the A-side in quite a few cases!

Cheers!

Rocker