[peel] Record box mp3 torrent

Garry Latham garry_latham@...
Thu Nov 17 21:28:30 CET 2005

I was thinking that as well, which is good as I  would like a copy of the Big Stick tune. Has anyone downloaded it at  all? It would interesting to if all the tracks are there. They seemed  to have been compiled very quickly, considering the obsurity of the  many of the tracks.

robfleay@... wrote:          > Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but there's a torrent of mp3 files of the records from Peel's record box,

  Wow! I'm amazed that someone has located all these...I looked at the list and thought it was a catalogue of the ultra-obscure!

  Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
  Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software

                                                        Music on hold systems                                          Music for advertising                                          Music school                                                                          Wedding music                                          Music                                          Pop music