Peel Archive

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Wed Nov 16 19:31:31 CET 2005

I tried to join this, cos the shows are from my fave
period - 1980. But you need Windows 2K or XP to run
"Grouper" on. I'll definitely have to upgrade my
computer now. Well, in a few months or so ......
I suspect he's using Grouper for the security/legal
aspects but I think you can download without offering
stuff yourself (lots of people haven't got anything).