Festive 50

nwobble nwobble@...
Tue Nov 15 14:58:12 CET 2005

A mate of mine is trying to compile every Festive 50. We've nearly
got them all, except about 50. Can anyone help please?:

I've told him about this group, so he'll probably join when his
internet works again (hmmm). I think the '77 tracks are proving
particularly difficult to track down*.

If you have any of these on MP3, or CD can you drop me an email
please. I'm sure he'd be willing to do excahnges of tracks as well.

1977
RANKING TREVOR - Truly
THE MOTORS - You Beat The Hell Out Of Me
MARLENE WEBBER - Right Track

1995
DAVE CLARKE - Red Three
DREADZONE - Zion Youth
DREADZONE - Maximum
DREADZONE - Fight The Power
DREADZONE - Little Britain
DREADZONE - Life, Love And Unity
HARVEYS RABBIT - Is This What You Call Change
SAFE DEPOSIT - You Can't
SOLAR RACE - Not Here
SPARE SNARE - Bugs
VAN BASTEN - King Of The Death Posture
ZION TRAIN - Dance Of Life

1996
CALVIN PARTY - Lies, Lies And Government
DAVE CLARKE - No One's Driving
FORCE AND STYLES - Fireworks
POLLY HARVEY AND JOHN PARRISH - Taut
HELEN LOVE - Girl About Town
SOUL BOSSA - Sore Loser
SWEENEY - Why?
ZION TRAIN - Babylon's Burning

1997
AC ACOUSTICS - I Messiah Am Jailer
ANGELICA - Teenage Girl Crush
BETTE DAVIS AND THE BALCONETTES - Shergar
HELEN LOVE - Does Your Heart Go Boom
THE HYBIRDS - Seventeen

1998
DERRERO - Radar Intruder
EVOLUTION CONTROL COMMITTEE - Copyright Violation For The Nation
FREED UNIT - Widdershins
HELEN LOVE - Long Live The UK Music Scene
L'AUGMENTATION - Soleil
MALE NURSE - My Own Private Patrick Swayze
MELT BANANA - Stimulus For Revolting Virus
MELYS - Lemming
PLONE - Plock
SPORTIQUE - Kids Are Solid Gold

1999
DAWN OF THE REPLICANTS - Science Fiction Freak
KRAKEN - Side Effects
MELT BANANA - Plot In A Pot
MISS MEND - Living City Plan
PLONE - Be Rude To Your School
SONIC SUBJUNKIES - Do You Even Know Who You Are?

2000
COWCUBE – The Popping Song
THE CUBAN BOYS - Vinyl Countdown
THE CUBAN BOYS - Theme From `Prim & Proper'
HERMAN DUNE - Drug Dealer In The Park
MIGHTY MATH - Soul Boy
ORBITAL - Searched

* Ranking Trevor is listed as Jah Hayes/Ranking Trevor in most
festive50 listings, however, a bit of digging around has revealed it
as just Ranking Trevor OR Jayes & Ranking Trevor. I'm open to a
definitive answer to this one.