[peel] Dub Bashment

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Mon Nov 14 21:08:13 CET 2005

Consumer power in action. Last night I wrote to the BBC and they said no
plans to make Dub Bashment available via Listen Again.  Tonight it's there.

Maybe John's still walking the corridors at Broadcasting House,
muttering "Stop pissing off my former listeners".

John

Martin Wheatley wrote:

> It's on the BBC Player now

Dear John

Thank you for your e-mail regarding 'Dub Bashment'.

I understand you enjoy this programme and would like it to be available on the Listen Again feature of the Radio 6 website.

While there are no plans to make 'Dub Bashment' available on Listen Again please be assured that your comments on the programme as well as your suggestion for it to be made available on Listen Again, have been registered and placed on a daily audience log which is available to all members of the BBC including the programme makers of  'Dub Bashment'.

Meanwhile you can get more information on the programme at the following website:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/dub_bashment/

A list of all Radio 6 programmes available on the Listen Again facility can be found at the following website:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/listen/

Regards

Louise O'Doherty
BBC Information