[peel] Resonance And Faust

hubcity@... hubcity@...
Thu Nov 3 20:40:57 CET 2005

Martin,

My stream lives and dies on the availability of fresh sources, so thank you for
this one.  I've heard of Resonance before on WFMU, who were playing an hour of
audio collage from a certain show on Resonance whose name I now can't
remember.  (They did have a recurring motif, where a female voice would count
off numbers, each preceding another snippet that formed a 'what do these things
have in common' riddle in my mind.)  Outstanding broadcasting, that.

Hey, wait - I wrote down the date it was on (August 3)...and WFMU keeps
tracklisting archives...hang on a second...

Aha - it was Big Ears.

-Sean
 Altrok Radio at <a
href="http://www.altrokradio.com">http://www.altrokradio.com</a>
 Playing When Posted: Schnauss, Ulrich, "On My Own"