[peel] RE: Sheila on BBC World Service

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Thu Nov 3 14:38:14 CET 2005

Thanks Dave.

I didn't check out your link as I discovered that I had it on the hard disk of my PC at work.  Which is behind a firewall.  So I can't stream radio or download anything through Net Transport.  Yet it's on there.  Very odd.  I obviously downloaded it somehow!

The hard disk on my laptop, containing all my Peel stuff and much much more besides, crashed a few days ago (the laptop refuses to boot from it and the disk makes occassional popping sounds).  Of course, I was in the process of clearing some space on a partition on the hard disk of the family PC to do a long overdue backup when it happened.  Life, eh?!

So, at least I do have the Music Biz Peel programme!

Dave Chapman <dave@...> wrote:
Neil Jenkins wrote:
> Did anyone capture this in some lovely digital form?  I missed it completely!  :-(

I posted this link a few days ago, so I don't know if its still valid:

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0MNSD24ILWMZL294CDI2L6OMQ6

It's a 96kbps mono MP2 file I captured from digital radio (satellite).

Let me know if it's dead, and I'll upload it again.

Dave.

Best regards,
Neil
www.neiljenkins.org