Neneh Cherry

Marcelle van Hoof mar.celle@...
Wed Nov 2 14:33:30 CET 2005

Oh yes, Peel played a lot of Rip Rig & Panic, from their 1st single Go
go go this it to the last album. And Neneh Cherry was also involved in
the early Slits / New Age steppers (check the ace album Action
Battlefield). Neneh was also in Float Up CP, also played by John.

Love Marcelle

anyway, if I remember correctly, Neneh was no stranger to Peel's show
either - I'm pretty certain he played her previous band (Rip Rig &
Panic? something like that...). Someone else can possibly confirm
this, I was only 7 when buffalo stance came out so...   ;)