[peel] Re: Re: John's Record Box

Martin Wheatley martinwheatley@...
Wed Nov 2 00:23:01 CET 2005

Gerry Latham said
 >I never knew she such 'Peel Credible' past.
 >
 >Discogs would disagree about SAW producing Buffalo
 >Stance: http://www.discogs.com/release/231736

I didn't say they did.  I said they produced the original version of the
song which was 'Looking Good Diving'
by Morgan McVey.   The top side is a pop song that uses some of the
familiar instrumental work but none of the words but the flipside features
Neneh Cherry and is a more hip hop version of the song we know as 'Buffalo
Stance' which was later rerecorded by Neneh Cherry with Tim Simenon producing
I know this because I have a copy on my desk in front of me and I played it
earlier this evening!

martinw