Come on, the lads!

herra_gee herra.gee@...
Thu May 26 00:39:56 CEST 2005

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@y...> wrote:
> It's a great pity John isn't here to see this great occassion, one
all Liverpool fans have been waiting 21 years for and one that John
longed to see again.

> Tonight's for you, John.

Oh yes. Those seven minutes on the second half would've given him
serious palpitations indeed, and the penalty kicks would've finished
him right off. They nearly did me. Congrats, Liverpool FC! And respect
for our own Sami Hyypiä, you hardly ever see a Finnish player playing
for European championship (in fact, this is just the second time...).

Tonight surely was for John. Hope they got at least cable up there.

Goofy K.