Come on, the lads - not Again ...... no More ......

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Wed May 25 19:23:18 CEST 2005

Oh God - they ruined my yoof and now, by some miracle,
they are going to do it again......
OK - when they win I'll try not to be shellfish and
accept for Peel-in-Heaven and all the folk round here
with red+white cloth in their windows !
Got the Fall box this morn - gonna take me ages to 'check
it for flaws', ha ha. Sorry Mate - no faulty returns after
10 days. What, me worry ? Sounds like an album title....
Fall box came with a Steeleye Spam cd - Mark-Eeh would
laugh and spill his pint, poss.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@y...>
wrote:
> As a scouser and life-long red I didn't want to miss this
opportunity to issue a pre-match "big up" to the boys in red in
Istanbul this evening.  It's a great pity John isn't here to see this
great occassion, one all Liverpool fans have been waiting 21 years
for and one that John longed to see again.

> Tonight's for you, John.

> How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps
for FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos