Yet another John Peel Show Download site...

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Mon May 23 22:13:13 CEST 2005

Hi Dubster et al.

               Many thanks for this - great stuff.
I'm sure the main man would/does approve !
               Like the previous person, I
missed the Punk Special by seconds or minutes -
the d/load crashed and next time wouldn't start.
Then I saw the 24 d/load limit and said an expletive.
               Please ...

pecker