[peel] Re: what the ...

Garry Latham garry_latham@...
Mon May 23 22:06:12 CEST 2005

Yeah thanks Jon,

Neil, I must make you wonder why you bothered to fork out for DVD recorder?

Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@...> wrote:
Thanks Jon.  It's always good to know there are people around you more efficient and reliable than yourself (as in than me!)!  ;-)

spoon_fed2 <nicola.hamill-stewart@...> wrote:
Last night's appearance is available here

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s.bending/

Jon

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@y...>
wrote:
> It was a surprise for me too, but I managed to DVD it (though I
haven't checked yet to make sure I recorded the right channel!!).
One of these years I could find a way to chop out the Fall bits and
convert them to .avi and .rm formats and put them somewhere for
download (MadeOfAle, Festive50, any of you mind?).

Best regards,
Neil
http://www.geocities.com/neil_jenkins.geo/