what the ...

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sun May 22 23:03:58 CEST 2005

Or, if you don't know your way around Usenet, but are a member of
UKNova, there's a 350Mb XviD of the whole show sitting there right
now. I haven't downloaded it myself yet, but fortunately it's been
done by one of the best encoders on the site. The sound cuts out a
bit during Percy's rendition of "When The Levee Breaks" (as
broadcast, apparently), but there's no problems with the Fall's set.

Sample screencap:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/SM47Samples/later200505-2.jpg

Ed.
--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Mostyn" <mostync@t...> wrote:
> Those of you who are familiar with Usenet might like to go over to
> the alt.binaries.mpeg.video.music Newsgroup.
>
> For a number of years now, joefish has been posting excellent
quality
> mpeg recordings of all the live sets on Jools.  I just checked
and,
sure