what the ...

spoon_fed2 nicola.hamill-stewart@...
Sat May 21 15:35:26 CEST 2005

Last night's appearance is available here

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s.bending/

Jon

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@y...>
wrote:
> It was a surprise for me too, but I managed to DVD it (though I
haven't checked yet to make sure I recorded the right channel!!).
One of these years I could find a way to chop out the Fall bits and
convert them to .avi and .rm formats and put them somewhere for
download (MadeOfAle, Festive50, any of you mind?).

> cannon alan <ajcauk@y...> wrote:
> I am sure it is repeated but in an indeterminate
> number of months, he says vaguely..
>   but also classic was Mark E Smith farting around on
> the keyboards and placing the mike so one note played
> on said keyboard and walked off with the band. Jools
> dealt with it with aplomb though.
> ajc
>
> --- Andrew Morrison <morriso@b...> wrote:
> > Is 'Later...' repeated?  Didn't know they were going
> > to be on.  Gutted I missed it.
> >
> > No selections from the Fall Sessions box set played
> > yet on One Music...  Very worrying.
> >
> > Andy
> >
> > Robf <robfleay@n...> wrote:
> > The last track was Blindness that was on their last
> > Peel Session
> > The first track they did was Pacifying Joint/I Can
> > Hear The Grass Grow
> > medley
> >
> > The waving was insane - they were doing it at the
> > start when the
> > camera pans round and all the bands are usually
> > jamming - The Fall
> > were all stood there waving not playing!
> >

> > >  Fall on Later with Jools Holland. That was a
> > > surprise; only caught their last track which
> > though
> > > familiar i couldnt identify. So anybody see it and
> > > what else did they play? Very funny how they waved
> > > the camera at the end.
> > >  OK pass me on to a Fall group!
> > > A Caravan version playing Frome at Cheese and
> > Grain
> > > tonight but a choice between an hours drive(& a
> > drunk
> > > one to return)on my own  and the Eurovision Song
> > > Contest. Tricky decision! Any thoughts?
> > > ajc
>
> Best regards,
> Neil
> http://www.geocities.com/neil_jenkins.geo/

> How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps
for FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos