[peel] what the ...

Andrew Morrison morriso@...
Sat May 21 14:33:46 CEST 2005

Is 'Later...' repeated?  Didn't know they were going to be on.  Gutted I missed it.

No selections from the Fall Sessions box set played yet on One Music...  Very worrying.

Andy

Robf <robfleay@...> wrote:
The last track was Blindness that was on their last Peel Session
The first track they did was Pacifying Joint/I Can Hear The Grass Grow
medley

The waving was insane - they were doing it at the start when the
camera pans round and all the bands are usually jamming - The Fall
were all stood there waving not playing!