Peel DVD's

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Thu May 19 13:42:43 CEST 2005

Hi Rich,

...or should I say, fagster!! How you doing, fella? I am indeed
DuffPaddy on SoulSeek, though I've not been on it for a while now.
Running torrents and P2P made my poor laptop grind to a bleedin' halt.
I'd need a second computer & broadband connection if I'm going to do
that again. Anyway, good to hear from you. The collection will be
about 40Gb, or 9 DVDs, when it's released.

Cheers,

Ed.

P.S. It wan't all one-way traffic, as I recall. I managed to leech
quite a bit off you, as you'll see if you browse the list.