More Peel Finland shows

vkulo lukeo@...
Sun May 8 12:52:06 CEST 2005

Point taken. I guess many people still favor the mp3 format and I will
happily oblige. CD distribution can be arranged easily too as it
seemed to go well before. Still going to share with b|ttorrents as
well to benefit as many people as possible.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Ford" <alan@f...> wrote:
> I'm with you, Rocker.
> Frankly, I didn't understand about three-quarters of the message!
> Alan

compiling a CDr for distribution and copying in the way we have
previously done?