Wawali Bonane stream

Tom Roche troche@...
Fri May 6 03:30:03 CEST 2005

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@y...>
wrote:
>  Hmmmmmmmmm.  One of these years I'll have to investigate this
further.  In the meantime I guess I've missed the opportunity to hear
Mr. Bonane!

Well as we search for things to keep us musically challenged in JP
absence, the KEXP site is really worth a look. A wide variety of
genres, and all the shows I've sampled have been top notch. The link
again...

http://www.kexp.org/streamarchive/archive_genre.asp

The shows play with a custom player I don't actually mind using, as
it lists track and album name for each cut played as it plays -
something you don't usually see. And most shows are good enough to
not make you want to fast forward - something else you don't usually
encounter.

tom in atlanta