[peel] Nice piece about Peel, Walters, and Beefheart

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Wed May 4 21:01:09 CEST 2005

A informative piece with that rare thing, a new anecdote about Peel that
in these less innocent times seems to border on the Michael Jackson.

But with one glaring error - surely if the fast and bulbous squid was
eating anything in a polyethylene bag it was dough not dowel.

John